The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is able to manage and prioritize tasks and should possess the ability to adapt to changing deadlines and schedules. Individual must be independent, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- BFA in Interior Design and/or Architecture preferred
- Extensive knowledge of trade sources
- Scheduling, coordination and oversight of installation
- Working with custom furniture vendors including upholsterers, millworkers and metalworkers
- Developing and maintaining product budgets, preparing Proposals/Purchase Orders, tracking and expediting orders.
- Excellent coordination and communication with vendors for production specification through to product completion
- Professional Client interaction
- Computer drawing skills required to prepare furniture plans, elevations (both architectural and product) and detailed custom furniture drawings
- Extensive vendor and sourcing knowledge
- Experience in space planning and furniture lay-outs
- Must have ability for hand drawing and sketches to communicate ideas within the studio and to clients
- Experience managing fine residential projects from schematic design through to installation.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Adobe Suite, Sketch-up, & Microsoft Office
- Experience in Studio IT a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience, excellent benefit package