Suzanne Lovell Inc. is looking for a Senior Architect
Who we are: For over 25 years, Suzanne Lovell Inc. has consistently delivered gracious and timeless residences for its private clients. Suzanne and her team of specialists create couture environments through the exploration of the “3-D Experience”. This process integrates architecture, sophisticated materials, custom furniture, textiles, antiques and fine art collection to express a passion for HOME and conveys each client’s distinct personality. We believe that a picture is worth a thousand words, as such please explore our work at www.suzannelovellinc.com
The responsibilities of the job will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manages projects of all sizes and levels of complexity; and provides project team leadership by displaying a full understanding of the tasks needed to complete a project from design to installation and delivery to a client.
- Develops solutions and creates project designs and plans of all phases of one or more projects; and has responsibility for preparing presentation, design drawings, and construction documents.
- Participates in the design control and consistency of concepts in the design development, and construction document phases.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments. Track and manage time and resources during all phases of project(s).
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of interior architecture practice with emphasis on materials, construction methods, and integration of various elements and/or aspects.
- Coordinates with vendors and consultants related to design; strong motivational characteristics that promote Team play amongst all parties involved including the in-house team.
- Manage and direct junior team members to prepare design packages, client presentations, and construction documents.
- Construction Administration (Review of submittals, respond to RFI’s, review of pay-applications, change orders and site visits as required).
- Strong communication skills with experience dealing with and managing clients.
- Mentor and develop Junior architects or designers.
- Licensure is preferred, but not a must.
Years of experience: 8-12 years with a minimum of 4 years of experience in high-end residential
Education: BS or BFA in Interior Design or Architecture
Software Skills: AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Strong 3D Rendering Skills, Revit, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, Google Sketch-Up