Suzanne Lovell Inc. is looking for a Senior Interior Designer
Who we are: For over 25 years, Suzanne Lovell Inc. has consistently delivered gracious and timeless residences for its private clients. Suzanne and her team of specialists create couture environments through the exploration of the “3-D Experience”. This process integrates architecture, sophisticated materials, custom furniture, textiles, antiques and fine art collection to express a passion for HOME and conveys each client’s distinct personality.
The responsibilities of the job will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proven ability to conceptualize, visualize and realize design ideas and objectives for both large- and small-scale projects
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting, and specifying furniture, fabrics, wall treatments, lighting, window treatments, interior finishes, custom fabrications, etc.
- Possess an ability to effectively communicate to build and maintain client relationships and trust throughout a project as well as following completion
- Highly developed presentation and graphic communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate a design concept to stakeholders
- Own client projects such that job schedules, budgets and scopes are realized or adjusted as needed
- Prepare project space plans and integrate selections into architectural drawings
- Assist in training and mentoring of junior designers, providing technical and design guidance
- An intuitive problem solver that takes a head on approach to identifying issues and finding solutions
- Be a thought leader in design and innovation for the firm in order to ensure that client spaces are unique
- A proven ability to prioritize numerous tasks in order to meet deadlines and deliver high quality client service
Years of experience: 8-10 years with a minimum of 4 years of experience in high-end residential
Education: BS or BFA in Interior Design or Architecture
Software Skills: AutoCAD, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite